- Full Home Inspections
- Quarterly Home Maintenance
- Property Preservation
- Thermal Imaging
- WDI(Wood Destroying Insects) Inspection
- Home Energy Inspections
- Fortified Home Evaluater
- Mold Testing and Inspection
- Radon Testing in the Home
- Well Water Testing
- Well Water Disinfecting and Capping
- Methamphetamine Testing
- Commercial Inspections
- Property Preservation Pricing
- Contact Us Page or Monthly Home Owner Newsletter Sign-Up
- Short Videos to Watch
- Standard Life Expectancy Chart for Homes
Hermiller Home Inspections provides home and commercial building inspections.
Hermiller Quarterly Home Maintenance keeps routine items up to date to reduce the chance of major costly repairs. Each season allows for a different checklist, contact us for details.
Hermiller Property Preservation keeps the vacant homes looking nice and keeps them looking marketable.
One call to us and we can provide solutions for all your needs. From small to big projects, grass mowing or plumbing we can get the job done.
Buying a home or business, you research your car before buying one, let us do the research on your home or building. Getting sick, think it is in the air or water, let us do the testing and inspection and see if we can find out why?
Building a home or have an existing home and always worried about the dark storm clouds doing costly damage to the home and ruining your personal items, make your home more resilient to damage by having it evaluated to be a FORTIFIED CERTIFIED home.
- Home Energy Audit with thermal imaging and blower door
- WDI (Wood Destroying Insects) inspections
- Recall Check on appliances
- Sewer Guard (protection against the underground water and sewer lines)
- 100 day warranty
- Free Home Maintenance Book
- Thermal Imaging
- We are here after the inspection to answer questions about the home, through phone or email or any of our articles on our website, feel free to check out our blog.
Hermiller Property Preservation will help keep those vacant homes marketable.
Anytime that you are purchasing a property, we understand that it is a HUGE investment. Everyone involved needs to know every aspect of the property. We take pride in providing this service. The majority of our business is from client referrals and from real estate agent recommendations. We work directly for the client. Our job is to insure that the client understands every item that may be reported. Our job does not end after the report is completed. Should you have any questions months down the road, you are encouraged to give us a call and we will do whatever it takes to insure that you are completely comfortable with the property.
We are here to assist you in making a confident decision about your property. Whether you're buying a new property and want to be sure of what you're getting... or selling a property and want to eliminate possible problems that could delay or lose a sale. Or just want a professional to inspect and advise you on the condition and maintenance or safety recommendations of your current home, we are here to help...
Go to our facebook page and check it out
Hermiller Home Inspections facebook page has monthly maintenance information, new information about homes and you can ask anything about the home on our facebook page, use this link and check it out and click like it if you like it.